Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Way more dramatic, cleaner graphics, must be Toribash. I mean it's on a toribash page. Must be some sorta newfangled mod for 5.01.

It's gonna look a lot like MW2, since our war right now IS terrorism. I like the ATV and being able to fly an air vehicle. However, I haven't played MOH in a long long time (at school ) so I dunno if those were already there.

Actually both would have epic cutscenes.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Kinda looks like an epic-er(new words YAY!!)Mw2 IMO the ability to peek, blindly shoot,driving and not just snow mobiles,and ZZ Top like beards makes it better by comparison.But if we want to get technical about the time copying thing MOH came out before COD originally with the WW2 themes and Mw2 is in the future btw.
Formerly Fourfive
It's developer was probably the U.S. Army.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
It's developer was probably the U.S. Army.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was.They're probably trying to turn the american youth into super soldiers.
Formerly Fourfive
f3vr: Yes, and Japan is secretly doing the opposite- scaring everyone away from the army. (Metal Gear Solid 4 reference ftw)
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Lol

Well I sure hope this has support for leaning...and dedicated servers....mods >_>

*shakes fist in general direction of Infinity Ward*

I'm surprised at how much I missed leaning when I played MW2. I felt so naked and exposed, especially in large firefights, even with AI in the campaign.

/rant
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]