Endurance Onslaught 6.0
xD the first thing i played was super mario tenis for gameboy when u had to play below a light because it didnt had color or own light lol
CLICK THIS!
i am LOLING at your face
Max Payne 1 & 2
Crash Bandicoot & CTR
Morrowind
Final Fantasy 8, 9, 10
Army Men 3D
Army Men: Sarge's Heroes
Splinter Cell: CT
Killer Instinct: SNES Version
All of the old Mario's
Super Smash Bros.
Donkey Kong
Galaga (fuck yeah)
March to the drumming
Show them you're coming
the xcoms, ultima 7, most of the stuff on the nes, and street fighter on the genesis were the ones i played

[T]
#hi

MOTHER (BLEEP) MARIO. I love that game. I still play it on emulators for hours on end, trying to beat the level.
Last edited by Malvado; Dec 26, 2009 at 01:33 PM.
WHERES THE PAPER TOWELS
Oh hey just remembered a good one, does anyone remember the name of the gameboy game, dragon quest I think. Similiar to pokemon but it was a lot better and more difficult. The blue slime that looked like a drop of water kinda, was the most famous character/monster.

Sorry, I fucking loved that game, I'd buy a gameboy just to play that game again.
I just got a Sega Genesis along with Mortal Kombat 1 & 2, Road Rash II, Fatal Fury 2, Toejam and Earl, Beavis and Butthead, Street Fighter II Championship Edition, Desert Strike, NBA Jam, Toughman Contest, Alien 3 (Which is currently my favorite), X-Men, 2 copies of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (My first videogame ), Lethal Enforcers, Kid Chameleon, Bart vs. The Space Mutants, and Jurassic Park.

All in one day.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
Final Fantasy Tactics
Bushido Blade 2
Jade Cocoon.
PS1 FTW.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

inb4battletoads

But I liked a lot of n64 games if you call them "old". starfox 64 would have to be my top because of how amazing it is etc