Toribash
Why does no one read the part were I don't want to hear that crap!! I don't care what other peoples prices are. I know what they are. I posted those prices and I am not changing them. Also that guy is an idiot to sell for so low of a price, thats his problem, not mine. People used to buy it when it was over 50k, so I think people would have no problem buying it when it is at 40k. That guy is just a noob considering you buy it in the store for 27k, or somthing like that.
Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Oct 3, 2007 at 04:32 AM.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
A guy with 100k goes to Trade Center, and wants to buy QS relax. He sees a price 27k, and another 40k. Which one do you think he'll take, DUH??

Pat, your prices phail.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
I don't care, Thats the price, and I am keeping it. Also, for the saphire, you say it is to high also, well I am the only one selling one right now, and even other people are selling saphire force for 60k. So if youguys don't like my prices, fine. Don't buy it. Go to the person who is selling it for 17,500 and bye it from them, but I don't want to hear it, because they are not changing.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
We're being cheated by spiderman!

Boycott spiderman!
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
Stop this Madness.
U guys are acting like 2 kids having a fight about whos candy is the yummiest.....Isnt Toxic supposed to be together? Thats not why i see now.

if Patrick wants to keep his prices then shall it be, or he can listen to clan advice and make some changes. Its your choise Patrick
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
Originally Posted by Lothox View Post
My candy is the yummiest...

I think I understand why mosier called you sicko.
-- Time is the road, we are the wheel that turns. --