Toribash
The problem I see is that this was focused more on the leaders, not the clan members. Even though some members might argue the other way, I stand with my decision. You had many replays, yet some members only had only 1. You even admitted that you had to make a replay and put ninjaslayers head on. Not to be so harsh here, but most of the replays were made from you, making this video look to the more self-centered half, not a clan. Plus I thought the music was crap. I'm not a huge fan of Heavy metal.

Man, I love criticism. ;p You guys should start a thread that is "What can't masterjepo complain about?"

But, I like it. I thought it was excellent. I'm looking forward to toxic video #3. :3. Time to start collecting replays. :P
Last edited by masterjepo; Oct 4, 2007 at 03:03 AM.
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
Oh boy... *hides in a corner*

It was really amazing still! It's not that I don't appreciate your work, I just think that I could improve. ;) *innocent eyes*
Hey Jepo, May I remind you that I only had 4 replays in there.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
Hey Jepo, May I remind you that I only had 4 replays in there.

Yes, I know, but look at darks side of the replays. The average amount of leader submitted replays per person is much higher than a regular member.

Again, I'm not saying that it was a waste of time. I really enjoyed it, but I thought it could be better. if I were to rate it on a scale of 10, I would have given it a 9/10.
I bet if you would've had 7 or more replays you'd have your mouth shut :P
Last edited by DarkEnergy; Oct 5, 2007 at 12:52 AM. Reason: changed had to have
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
The problem I see is that this was focused more on the leaders, not the clan members. Even though some members might argue the other way, I stand with my decision. You had many replays, yet some members only had only 1. You even admitted that you had to make a replay and put ninjaslayers head on. Not to be so harsh here, but most of the replays were made from you, making this video look to the more self-centered half, not a clan. Plus I thought the music was crap. I'm not a huge fan of Heavy metal.

Man, I love criticism. ;p You guys should start a thread that is "What can't masterjepo complain about?"

But, I like it...........

agreed master jepo
WE ARE the Toxic [Evolution]
Originally Posted by DarkEnergy View Post
I bet if you would've had 7 or more replays you'd have your mouth shut :P

Yeah, that would have been compromised. :P But, you messed up recording one of me replays and were too lazy to re-record it!!!
oO great video omg, love the kick and the end where it gets Yeips head .. think that was my brother Muaythai do'en the kick'en
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole