Toribash
ololol stargate was total shit. Just a crappy show about amerifags who enjoyed tentacle rape so went hunting for it
I like Universe a lot. People criticize the sex scene in Universe. But, in the episode of SG-1 "The Dark Side", there's a rape scene . There was full frontal nudity in SG-1 too.
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
ololol stargate was total shit. Just a crappy show about amerifags who enjoyed tentacle rape so went hunting for it

That comment made no sense. The show is popular in France & Germany as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by a_coathanger View Post
I like Universe a lot. People criticize the sex scene in Universe. But, in the episode of SG-1 "The Dark Side", there's a rape scene . There was full frontal nudity in SG-1 too.

See what I mean, just a show for fuckups who like alien rape.
Because BSG and Star Trek are far less sexy AMIRITE?
Stargate is a very modest show as far as sex goes in the Sci Fi world.
Besides you have an anime avatar of some chick in lingerie.
You're just some guy who thinks that anime is the only good type of show. You probably have anime posters and such in your room too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pffft, sex scenes in about 3/200 or so episodes in SG1.
Also, Universe is too much of a drama for me. It doesn't really have much comedy or suspense moments really. It's usually we're going to die, but we're going to save ourselves somehow (It's pretty obvious when it's all the main characters that are threatened). Not 'this/town/planet person could really be destroyed, as we've proved to actually happen in the past'

Atlantis was probably my favourite, just because they saved stuff most of the time, but they didn't always win, stuff went to hell alot more than once and the characters were responsible. Universe seems to be an innocent sorta plot.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Originally Posted by phail View Post
Pffft, sex scenes in about 3/200 or so episodes in SG1.
Also, Universe is too much of a drama for me. It doesn't really have much comedy or suspense moments really. It's usually we're going to die, but we're going to save ourselves somehow (It's pretty obvious when it's all the main characters that are threatened). Not 'this/town/planet person could really be destroyed, as we've proved to actually happen in the past'

Atlantis was probably my favourite, just because they saved stuff most of the time, but they didn't always win, stuff went to hell alot more than once and the characters were responsible. Universe seems to be an innocent sorta plot.

The first season of SGU had to be the way it was. Unlike Atlantis they don't have the option to dial to any point in the galaxy at any time they wish. They get a chance to dial to 3 or 4 planets every week or so. It's kind of like Lost for now, nothing new yet but soon shit will start flying from all over the place until you have to look the plot up on the internet. The first season was about conflict between the characters. The drama will calm down at the second season.
Last edited by a_coathanger; Dec 23, 2009 at 02:42 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]