Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Hucota7 View Post
omg, looks awesome. its not the kind of game i would be able to play though, i cant play anything scary like that. o.o the physics part looks amazing, it looks like just about everything is interactive. if it wasnt scary i would definately get it. :P

It is... Penumbra has some of the best physics details I have ever seen in a game... This means moving stuff around, totally controlling in real time the pulling/pushing/rotating movement of objects by using the mouse, and many other really good details... they don't use scripted actions. Its an amazing game! and all made by a small Swedish independent company
They're definitely the kings of horror games when it comes to immersion, discipline and the strict following a serious philosophy throughout the game. Theres not a single thing that will make you say: "wait a minute, this is ridiculous, not scary at all! Major turn off!"
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
This might be off-topic, but how long is each penumbra game?
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
Originally Posted by GenkiSudo View Post
It is... Penumbra has some of the best physics details I have ever seen in a game... This means moving stuff around, totally controlling in real time the pulling/pushing/rotating movement of objects by using the mouse, and many other really good details... they don't use scripted actions. Its an amazing game! and all made by a small Swedish independent company
They're definitely the kings of horror games when it comes to immersion, discipline and the strict following a serious philosophy throughout the game. Theres not a single thing that will make you say: "wait a minute, this is ridiculous, not scary at all! Major turn off!"

yay for indies. ^__^ im fine with scary stuff as long as i have a good gun, but it doesnt look like theres any weaps except for maybe objects. but it seriously looks cool.
Originally Posted by Beeh View Post
This might be off-topic, but how long is each penumbra game?

Pretty long if you don't follow a walkthrough! Sometimes it might even be really hard.
Btw.. Play the HARD mode. =D survival skills.

Originally Posted by Hucota7 View Post
yay for indies. ^__^ im fine with scary stuff as long as i have a good gun, but it doesnt look like theres any weaps except for maybe objects. but it seriously looks cool.

Yeah, theres no weapon except in Penumbra Ep1: Overture, where you can use a hammer, pickaxe and some more... but they're far from being that effective... If you try and attack the enemies, you'll end up dead if you make a mistake. lol but thats the purpose of penumbra! make you feel uncomfortable, vulnerable.! thats the secret.

check this, in the dark and with headphones

"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
i like the 3rd video you posted genki, i got a good laugh out of it.
as if throwing a wooden box at a zombie would be effective
Like the overall of the game but i dont play horror games like that.
i might die of fright playing that game.
but i like the custom making map
Got Cra..i mean uh...Cranberries?
Buuuump

A new video and exact release date.
They got over 2 000 pre-orders thanks to the Humble Indie Bundle (even though this game wasn't in there), so there'll be extra features. Forgot what they were.
It's currently on Beta stage. There still won't be a demo yet, though.
Some critics have gotten to play a bit of it and they say positive stuff. It'll be SCARY!!!

I can't wait for it!

Last edited by Tonakai; Jun 27, 2010 at 12:04 AM.
Cant wait for it

Ive been looking for something to get the bricks off my ass

EDIT: September 8, 2010 Theres the release date so no one else has to google it
Last edited by Juhizz; Jun 27, 2010 at 01:18 AM.
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
They got over 2 000 pre-orders thanks to the Humble Indie Bundle (even though this game wasn't in there), so there'll be extra features. Forgot what they were.

The extra will be the option to play through the game with the developer's audio commentary.

Can't wait to get my hands on this game.