Toribash
View Poll Results: Do u like the idea of a Pet'Shop?
Awesome Idea!
14 Votes / 28.00%
Cool
18 Votes / 36.00%
Lame
6 Votes / 12.00%
Stupid
13 Votes / 26.00%
no comment.
8 Votes / 16.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Could you simply make me a llama one, with a christmas hat?
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
-Ur name(Game Name) Alan?
-Name of ur pet-Tommy
-Color
-Humor-cocksure
-Text-Nothing
-Animated(Cost 500tc more)-Nope
-Accessory-Sun glasses
Tc sent.
Please try not making one eye bigger than the other one.
Last edited by Alan; Nov 23, 2009 at 01:31 AM.
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
-Ur name(Game Name) Alan?
-Name of ur pet-Tommy
-Color
-Humor-Happy
-Text-Nothing
-Animated(Cost 500tc more)-Nope
-Accessory-Sun glasses
Tc sent.

Ummm i just make cartoon animas but ill try,and Mwah im working on it.
Last edited by ToriPets; Nov 23, 2009 at 01:31 AM.
Oh I almost forgot, name of pet: Karl.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
This is just stupid im sorry. This is Art&Textures. This is art, but its barley worth 500tc. What will people even do with them? Avatars? This is the thing clans would like. It could be an inside clan thing but not an entire thing. I just gave my opinion. I will take one tho, a hippo with a christmas hat. try to make the hippo look like the ones in this myspace layout: http://www.layoutjelly.com/layoutspr..._hippo_4e85a0/ I would like his name to be Winnie
Last edited by cowman101; Nov 23, 2009 at 01:46 AM.
I ♥ BenDover
Originally Posted by cowman101 View Post
This is just stupid im sorry. This is Art&Textures. This is art, but its barley worth 500tc. What will people even do with them? Avatars? This is the thing clans would like. It could be an inside clan thing but not an entire thing. I just gave my opinion. I will take one tho, a hippo with a christmas hat. try to make the hippo look like the ones in this myspace layout: http://www.layoutjelly.com/layoutspr..._hippo_4e85a0/

I think it's a decent idea. That's like saying you should only have an avvy if your in a clan. Or saying there is no point in having vclans period. and if it's so stupid, why are you buying one?

Anywho, do you make ONLY pets or other avvies too?
Originally Posted by Pawnch View Post
I think it's a decent idea. That's like saying you should only have an avvy if your in a clan. Or saying there is no point in having vclans period. and if it's so stupid, why are you buying one?

I make avys 2" ill be back tommorow".
Originally Posted by Pawnch View Post

I never said making them was stupid. I said that the idea of having a whole shop for it is stupid. I kinda think making them is a good idea. Just making a shop about it is good. And if it was a clan thing, you could say that if you want one, you have to be a member. Making people wanna join.
I ♥ BenDover