Toribash
In my school, before I got into it, there were numerous bomb threats actually. Upsetting, I haven't gotten to experience one yet. I could sure use the time out.
Back in my day...
My school is located downtown. If there is a water cooler left unattended on 7th or 8th avenue side of the school, they consider it a bomb threat and will not only notify the downtown area, but will hold classes until the threat is over.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Yea, some girl sent an email to most of the teachers with the threat in it. Afterwards, the administration was laughing about the whole ordeal like it was a cruel joke planned by them.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
There was a bomb threat at my school last year. It was fake. We sat outside for nearly 3 hours.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
We were only out for one hour. Come to find out, my best friend's sister was the person who issued the threat.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
There was a lockdown at school, and we sat under our desks for about 4 hours. Got boring after two hours, though.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
In my freshman year their was 2 shooting threats, followed by a fire threat(:|). All the same guy, all the same level of fake.
At my school there was never a bomb threat, but a few fire threats, it was my friend who thought he could make a bomb from unstable shampoo chemicals by heating and cooling it really fast.....he was odd......
best way to die? I heard it was either drowning or caught on fire...put a jet engine on a boat if you have a death wish, this way you can try both.
Well, some days ago, in Montevideo where i live, there was a threat in a supermarket called Devoto.
All the workers were outside, very scared, and there was nothing XD.
i think it was a joke