Toribash
I think metallica influenced a lot of rock bands. My favourite is Unforgiven and One
And yeah, Lars Ulrich is overrated. But Travis Baker is even more overrated
There are a lot better Thrash bands tbh. But I do like them.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
Lars Ulrich is an overrated assclown.

Lars is very overrated, and he overkills almost all of Metallica's songs with unneeded and out-of-place drum fills, and his stupid overused cymbal and snare crashes which are out of place and random. His drums always sound terrible, and his style sucks for that band.

This is coming from another drummer.

I do like a few of their songs, though.
I ONLY like the first three albums with the exception of Nothing Else Matters which I onl kind of like. Kill 'Em All has one of the most bad ass thrash metal songs that is Phantom Lord... Dave Mustaine a true genius and with the song Ride The Lightning with the spider chord riff.
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
I ONLY like the first three albums with the exception of Nothing Else Matters which I onl kind of like. Kill 'Em All has one of the most bad ass thrash metal songs that is Phantom Lord... Dave Mustaine a true genius and with the song Ride The Lightning with the spider chord riff.

I love Dave Mustaine. Have you heard him execute his spider chord in Wake Up Dead by Megadeth? It's deliciously heavy and beautiful.
Of course I like Megadeth more than Metallica reason being because I like 4 Megadeth albums. I can also play that riff.
I like Metallica. Sure, they're overrated, but they do have some (i think) beautiful songs, like fade to black. Calling them "the Beatles of Speed Metal"( i read that somewhere) was a bit far, but they did compose and play some songs that are still famous today.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
They're really good,but sometimes I wish they had more great songs.
You better click this. It's for your own good.