Toribash
Whatever you do, don't compliment her excessively, try and play hard to get. And there's a good chance she may not like you to begin with- if that's the case you're kind of screwed. :P
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
Originally Posted by hydrotoxin View Post
Whatever you do, don't compliment her excessively, try and play hard to get. And there's a good chance she may not like you to begin with- if that's the case you're kind of screwed. :P

That's the whole point of playing hard to get, getting her not to like you for a little bit. Stop her inflated ego of knowing that she's pretty.

You're not screwed, it just makes her realise that if she tries to go for you, she may get some of those long awaited compliments.

I'm not saying that you have to be a cunt. Like, you can still say stuff in obvious areas like,
"Does my bum look big here?"
"No."

"Do you like my new haircut?"
"Yes."

etc.
lol
Y'all suck. I'm gonna flat out tell you that she may know your name, but so does every other person in your class. Also It's high-school, it doesn't matter at all. I estimate a .01% chance of her saying yes if she's not even your friend or someone you know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by a_coathanger View Post
Y'all suck. I'm gonna flat out tell you that she may know your name, but so does every other person in your class. Also It's high-school, it doesn't matter at all. I estimate a .01% chance of her saying yes if she's not even your friend or someone you know.

How did you come to this conclusion?
Clanless
Originally Posted by lel View Post
How did you come to this conclusion?

How are you going to be her boyfriend if your not even her friend?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by a_coathanger View Post
How are you going to be her boyfriend if your not even her friend?

That's what I want help with. I'm not going to straight up ask her out without getting to know her first.
Clanless
Stalk her. naaa jk, seriously though just approach her and ask her if she wants to hang out sometime. Assuming shes the average girl and you don't look like shit, she'll say yes. Then, assuming she's your average hot teenage girl again, she'll talk a lot when you do hang out. At that point basically just listen to her, agree with her, and if the conversation reaches an uncomfortable stopping point ask a simple question (what kind of music do you like, fav movie, so on and so forth)
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
Um, I think I'd rather get to know her a bit more before I go, "Hey, wanna hang out some time?" It's not like we're good friends, we just talk a little bit in some classes. that's all.
Clanless
Simple way of winning this girls heart, be-friend her, become her best-friend. Even if it feels like it's taking too long, get to know her as much as you can. Then tell her how you feel.
Be yourself. It's all you need. Make that attempt to talk to her, and act like a good guy towards her, then your in with a chance. Hopefully you two are compatible.