Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you think 13 year olds should be allowed to vote?
Yes
12 Votes / 13.95%
No
74 Votes / 86.05%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

If you mean only 13 years old and > 18 years old, then no.
If you mean anyone younger than 18, I can't really see a reason why they shouldn't be able to vote. After all, the so called "adults" can vote, and they can be bribed as well, make stupid decisions, vote for the most popular, etc.
Originally Posted by JesseBean View Post
yeah, look at who all the kids voted for this year, (most 18-22 year olds, voted for president Barack Obama) and that's because he was hip, and young

He is hardly hip. Also, 18-22 generally votes democrat.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by JesseBean View Post
yeah, look at who all the kids voted for this year, (most 18-22 year olds, voted for president Barack Obama) and that's because he was hip, and young

I love it how you back up your statements with facts.

I'm on board the same train of thought as the rest of these people here. Kids are generally to stupid, to immature, easily swayed ((by money)or sex) and at that age (>1 they should not be deciding on the leaders of our country. Silly thread really, seeing as the answer is so apparent.
Young people should have some kind of say in the government. Are we not citizens?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Ofc not, do you want a group of 12 year olds deciding on the presidency?
Sometimes I think you argue just for the sake of arguing.
Bottom line is, I don't trust kids. I don't think they can make educated decisions about this sort of thing.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Ofc not, do you want a group of 12 year olds deciding on the presidency?
Sometimes I think you argue just for the sake of arguing.
Bottom line is, I don't trust kids. I don't think they can make educated decisions about this sort of thing.

I don't trust the human race. I don't think we can make educated decisions about this sort of thing.
Enlightened absolutism FTW
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
If you mean anyone younger than 18, I can't really see a reason why they shouldn't be able to vote. After all, the so called "adults" can vote, and they can be bribed as well, make stupid decisions, vote for the most popular, etc.

But they most certainly don't know what is good and what is not. They can't see important connections. I was young and if I think back it would have been a bad decision to let me vote.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Fuck no. 13 year olds got other things to worry about than politics. Also, they wouldn't understand shit.

Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
But they most certainly don't know what is good and what is not. They can't see important connections. I was young and if I think back it would have been a bad decision to let me vote.

Same.
♠NO♠