Toribash
View Poll Results: Halo 3 ODST vs Prototype. Wich should i buy
Halo 3 ODST
12 Votes / 57.14%
Prototype
9 Votes / 42.86%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It's not a "which is better" but a "what should I buy", your locking was useless.

Both of them have a pretty short length, but prototype is waaaay more fun.

I guess it depends on which sort of game you are into...
:D
These are comparable like every game. First off is how addicting it could be. Personally I like ODST because Prototype got quiet old really quick... Actually within the first 20 minutes of me playing. ODST is fun because I like Halo. I'm not saying the engine they used for SpiderMan and Prototype is bad, but it's just gotten old because there are so many games that are the same and never really improved on anything such as SpiderMan 1, 2 and 3, Superman, The Hulk, Prototype, and more I don't know about. Second how long do you think the game is and how much content there is. ODST obviously has more even when you have finish Campaign. Prototype seems like it's pretty much done other than the fact that you can still fuck up a large amount of people in so little time. Third what game can be more difficult I like Hard games because ultimately you are a better gamer. ODST is fairly hard on normal haven't played Legendary yet. Prototype on the other hand I did not die at all doing a retarded amount of retarded cool shit. I would get Prototype because the cool vigorous movement in mid-air and high paced action gaming with a set of pretty cool moves and weapons. Anyways back to the point if you like FPS's more than Free Roam especially after you've beaten it then you should get ODST mainly for the fact that there is more in the game and it isn't so short and beaten within 1 to 5 hours unless you're bad ass at FPS's or plays it on easy (pansies). Sorry it's so long I'm just proving that you can compare games if you break it down to it's very basics.
Last edited by T0ribush; Oct 9, 2009 at 09:59 AM.
Prototype, hands down.Whats that? you ask Why? well because Prototype= Crazy random, out-of-this world carnage. The best feature about this game is when you consume an old woman and fire trucks and tanks and helicopters across the street at infected zombies; what more can you want?
"Life has a funny way of throwing wet sponges at our dreams." ~ MoreTh>n Freeman