Toribash
I tried. I didnt see a date and time set. I just downloaded the 2008 version and it worked fine. I then just updated the software and its being a bitch again. Please guys. This is soooooo annoying!
Edit: Ill give 10k to whoever solves the problem for me
Last edited by kwygon; Sep 22, 2009 at 09:56 PM.
"Had a client with similar problem. The culprit was AVG Anti-virus.
*Open the AVG interface
*Double-Click on the Web Shield
*Select the Instant Messaging tab
*Uncheck MSN Protection"

"If you got 8000401a error then there is a 94% chance that your computer has registry problems. To repair 8000401a error you need to follow the steps below:

* Step 1 - Download a Perfect Optimizer,install this error repair tool. (http://www.errorremovers.com/tidporp...a_error-zz0001)
* Step 2 - Click the Repair All Button.It will scan you pc for Free.
* Step 3 - Then click the Repair All Button again and your done! It is very easy to repair 8000401a error."

"The problem is that the 'Identity' set up for the application lacks sufficient privileges. This could be for several reasons, but before we get into those, let's check out where this identity is configured. Open Control Panel, Administrative Tools, and double-click Component Services. Expand COM+ Applications, right-click the application in question, hit Properties, and switch to the Identity tab. A box will then appear.

One possible reason is that, when setting the identity for your application, you simply chose a user that doesn't have access to the DLL, or to a file or system call the DLL touches.

Another potential cause is that someone changed the Windows password for that user (since the application won't automatically adjust for that change), or it was never entered correctly in the first place.

If this identity is set to the 'Interactive User', then the above error might occur when the user currently logged in to the machine is a peon, or when nobody is logged in at all. This is the primary reason why this error is never detected in development... the user developing the COM+ application, and in complete control of the machine, is also the user logged in and running as the interactive user.

You should make sure to use a local user account with sufficient privileges, if that's what your DLL requires"

DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NOT TRIED ANY OF THESE, AND I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR COMPUTER EXPLODES OR IF YOU FUCK ANYTHING UP. I SIMPLY COPYPASTED THESE FROM DIFFERENT SITES, YAHOO ANSWERS, ETC, BUT I EXPECT TO GET PAID IF THEY WORK! SRS!

EDIT: THAT "FREE SCAN" SHIT LOOKS A BIT SHIFTY, YOU MIGHT WANT TO BE CAREFUL IF YOU TRY THAT ONE
Last edited by dalir; Sep 23, 2009 at 04:43 AM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Thanks dalir but I Will definately not try those. I cant afford to get a virus. I will try the other ones soon and send the tc if they work but im too busy atm.
Ok guys, none of your suggestions have worked so far but I made some progress. http://forums.cnet.com/5208-19169_10...hreadID=359441
I followed those instructions and now it just says sighning in endlessly
Edit:FUCKYAY! Nevermind! It works now!
Last edited by kwygon; Sep 23, 2009 at 10:42 PM.