Toribash
nice :], but i didn't like racing games. maybe, you can tell me other good games for psp , because i get bored with my psp games now....
Originally Posted by azir View Post
nice :], but i didn't like racing games. maybe, you can tell me other good games for psp , because i get bored with my psp games now....

GET TRACKMANIA UNITED !!!
IT's better than the other one in my opinion,i may be wrong but still Trackmania games are very good.

Also right now I'm about to play Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3.

WAIT,WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEN
TRACKMANIA UNITED AND TRACKMANIA NATIONS ?

Soz for caps but i need a answer fast.
Last edited by dbuhos; Sep 17, 2009 at 03:57 PM.
Centuries Of Damn
GAH SPOREFAG!
Meh, can't be bothered to rage at you. Besides, I'm not that much better than you, just finished my daily play of Farmville...
Originally Posted by Slash13 View Post
Flatout 2 right now.

I told you that i play it and you got it too from torrent (as me) copy-cat xD lolz...
Centuries Of Damn
Originally Posted by Xenmas View Post
I'm playing Persona 3. After days of playing it the story is finally picking up.

y-you know that I luv u....WHAT

but if you like shin megami tensei games - go buy lucifer's call _NOW_. It's amazing game.

and I'm playing only toribash and Final Fantasy VIII
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
Originally Posted by dbuhos View Post
I told you that i play it and you got it too from torrent (as me) copy-cat xD lolz...

Uh? I buyed it.
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
Originally Posted by dbuhos View Post
WAIT,WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEN
TRACKMANIA UNITED AND TRACKMANIA NATIONS ?

Soz for caps but i need a answer fast.

One is free. Can't remember which.

I'm not playing too much now, but I'm getting back to Toribash and a bit Total War. If I try to run Oblivion on this PC, my eyes would pop out because of all the awesomeness.
lol oblivion does look good for when it came out

I've been playing The Last Remnant,final fantasy X(pcsx2 ps2 emulator), garry's mod, section 8,some GTA IV,evony(browser game) and toribash

I have a problem sticking with just one game for long periods of time unless it's like devil may cry 4 or final fantasy VII
You don't say?