Toribash
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
I just couldnt do it ;(

I couldnt sit there and watch those videos. They mad me go :|||||||||||||

It's not like I hate youtube. It's a good place to go if i need to search a song or something, but videos like that really just make me sadfaec.

QFT

I read the comments of dumb videos and laugh at them.. like..

"a wilds snorlax appears.." on the first. I lold.
---rage mode activated---
The thing I hate about youtube is the re: videos, they're just a bunch of people feeding off the good/bad publicity of other videos WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION GO CRAWL BACK TO YOUR HOLE
---rage mode deactivated---

grooveshark is much better for music anyway
Founder of raku

I really dislike it when someone finds or does a good and hilarious picture, where everyone could laugh at...
But then he/she decides to ruin the picture by adding some lame text like "fail", "owned" or something written with bad grammar.
What's the point? Do they think that people are so lame that they can't see the funny things that happen in the picture?
Nowadays you can barely find any pictures not ruined by that lame text...

Geez, it really makes me rage.
I hate sitcoms such as One Tree Hill, Degrassi, Gossip Girl, 90210, and shit like that in which you're supposed to care about spoiled, rich, privileged white kid "problems."

I hate MTV just because there's no sign of intelligent life on that channel; nor will you ever see anyone with a personality.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I hate republicans and nationalists. I also hate right wing nutjobs and psycho environmentalists. They give a bad name to anyone who does care for the environment and wellbeing of others.
infamous