Toribash
Aye, sir. I read whenever I can. Preferably Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels, as well as other Fantasy stories. Deep short stories also appeal to me.

Dbuhos? Twilight? DoubleFort will rage. (Clever guy, him).
I liked the CHERUB series too, just finished and amazing book called "The Knife Of Never Letting Go".
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
I like reading but I dislike most books. I can read some Terry Pratchett and a lot of books by an author called Stephen Leather.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by DoubleFort View Post
I love reading as well. At the moment I'm reading The Summer Tree by Guy Gavriel Kay. As for favourite series I have too many to count, but His Dark Materials, the Harry Potter series, and the Artemis Fowl series are up there. Oh and any Sir Arthur Conan Doyle or Wodehouse as well.

Ive read some of the Artemis Fowl books, and almost all of the HP ones (I lost interest after the 6th one)

Originally Posted by mrlebo View Post
I read on occasion. I guess when i read a book I read it until it is finished and then wait for another good book. Gum you read "The Road" right? i remember talking about it. Its a movie now :P how did you like it?

I liked the road, it was depressing, but it was interesting to read.

Originally Posted by DreamEater View Post
Sometimes I enjoy reading books

I have readed books like Artemis Fowl, Da Vinci Code, Harry Potters ;o and so on.

Da Vinci Code was good. Have you read Angels and Demons?

Originally Posted by Xenmas View Post
Terry Brooks is a pretty talented author.
I enjoy reading the Cherub series by Robert Muchamore. The Discworld series is fairly entertaining to.

Terry Brooks is awesome, nuff said.

Originally Posted by dbuhos View Post
Yeah,Twilight saga.
/hides under the desk

Bad dubs. Twilight ruined vampires for me.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ah, I don't read many mainstream style books at all. I've never read Terry Pratchet (Though I will probably do so now) I like to stick to well written books written in a really educated manner. My favourite of which is a nice series by Michael Pryor (Aussie author) called 'The Laws of Magic' it's a complete anti-stereotype on everything like Harry Potter and adventure novels. There's 4 of them out so far. :D
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Holy shit aslask, I forgot about Discworld. Read them too, Terry Pratchett is god.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
IMO:
Terry Pratchett - Discworld = FANTASTIC
Eoin Colfer - Artemis Fowl = Good
Piers Anthony - Xanth Novels = Great
Douglas Adams - Hitchhiker's Guide = Good
IDK - The Illiad of Homer = NEVER FUCKING READING IT AGAIN
elsewhere
Originally Posted by aslask View Post
Aye, sir. I read whenever I can. Preferably Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels, as well as other Fantasy stories. Deep short stories also appeal to me.

Dbuhos? Twilight? DoubleFort will rage. (Clever guy, him).

Deep short stories? Have you read 'The elephant vanishes' by Haruki Marukami? Filled to the tits with symbolism.
Originally Posted by Stickicide View Post
IMO:
Terry Pratchett - Discworld = FANTASTIC
Eoin Colfer - Artemis Fowl = Good
Piers Anthony - Xanth Novels = Great
Douglas Adams - Hitchhiker's Guide = FUCKING GODLY.
IDK - The Illiad of Homer = NEVER FUCKING READING IT AGAIN

I think that's what you really meant. Iliad of Homer is good, but only if you're up to the task.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was