Ranking
SP players/replay makers sometimes are capable of making really good moves in MP. Why? Because the replay makers learn how to move aswell. Some people say "SP is easy. The opponent is just standing there, waiting for a smackdown.". That's wrong. It's hard making a replay not looking like a complete failure. MP and SP are not very simular but the SP guys are usually not bad at MP. So if someone afraids of meeting a SP guy in MP, then that's not totally wrong. But I have to say, Judo is pure luck. Try playing TK when you're a Judo guy. You might get your ass kicked. My personal fav modes are aikido and other sambo modes.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I liked judo back then when people didn't use the same kick all the time.
Nowadays I'm playing only Wushu, Aikido, Sambo, Lenshu3, Classic, TK (hate those snapkicks so I'm not playing it often), generally everything which isn't based on the opening move and preferably <30 tf.
But yea SP guys know how to build momentum well and that is usefull in MP.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
That they will.

Despite relatively long turn frames, wushu distance always allows you to make a decision whether to engage or not. In judo/KB you are locked in attack range right off the bat - there is no calculating/avoiding initial attack, which brings most games to an end quick. In wushu i can just jump to the side or back, avoid initial memorized opener, and approach opponent carefully at my own leisure.

Yes, you might be able to do so, but only a very small percentage of the TB players out there who "Specialize in Wushu" can. The normal ones do a premade move, miss, and then flail around hopelessly (70% of the players do this). I am an improviser, but a horrible one, so I'm lucky is I manage to kick my foe before he kicks me (About 27% do this). The remaining 3%, such as yourself, might think of Wushu as a skill-based mode. And indeed, it is when you're playing against people who know the mode.

Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
Discreetly, there already is.

I dare say that most SPers loooooove TK.

That's pretty much my point.