Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by ThYphus View Post
Btw don't tell me I'm copying hampa or whatever I didn't even know he uses Platinum Force and Acid Relax.

*cough* |:
[Addicted]
Originally Posted by ThYphus View Post
*cough* |:

Didn't see that. But I still think the green on the head is a bit out of place. Can't quite put my finger on it. Other than that it's honestly very well made.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Thanks alot. Well yeah as I said I gonna redo it or maybe make a whole new head. Just found out how to do these little cute green stripes like on the torso.
[Addicted]
hehe. it reminded me of something else, but i didnt think it was suitable for TB :P
anyways, acid and demon always looks nice, pretty damn hard to make that colour scheme look bad.
the set itself is good, but doesnt stand out. the style is so generic atm. if u had come out with this 6 months ago, it would be sick, but now? just standard.

i find that the green ticks get a little irritating. its like you felt you needed to put them on every texture as a requirement, rather than because it looked nice.
the green on the head is a good idea, but the shape isnt quite what id have used(note my milk comment)
the head doesnt fit, but that can be fixxed by replacing some of the ticks with solid areas of green like in the head.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-