Ranking
yeah i did mean 310 sry dam keyboard has been acting up
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

I already won, cabose. I've already uploaded the head and everything.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
thats not fair i was sleeping
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

cabose, you alredy tried to increase bid by 1 earlier in the topic, so i will not give you the benefit of the doubt.
<3 MBK :D
i hit the right buttons but in the wrong way

i always wen i type i hit the right buttons but in the wrong order like with and i spell it adn instead of and its just what i get for not looking at the keyboard and not reviseing

You shouldn't have to look at the keyboard to type correctly. And you damn sure shouldn't need to revise it before you post. Get some typing lessons?