Ranking
I remember when I was a kid with an e-girlfriend. I was the worst white knight you'd ever seen. Fawning over some blubbery cakemonster who ended up betraying the shit out of me and ruining my reputation on that forum. She made some really serious allegations about me. One guy said he'd punch me in the face of he saw me in real life, another girl said that I deserved to be kicked in a corner until I rotted, and some dude said the world would be better off if I weren't in it.

I really hope she's dead or something.

:') ~Red
Last edited by RedDevil; Aug 29, 2009 at 02:04 PM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

all the girls I ''loved'' irl have all broken up with me and told me it was my fault. Gah they're all sluts now anyways, I wouldv'e gotten herpes or some shit like that.
Originally Posted by jaatb1143 View Post
Gah they're all sluts now anyways, I wouldv'e gotten herpes or some shit like that.

How conveniently inconvenient. Like when a girl breaks up with a guy, then claims he has a small penis.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
How conveniently inconvenient. Like when a girl breaks up with a guy, then claims he has a small penis.

Oh man, that's fucking gay. Especially when it's at school and she's friends with all the other "popular" girls.

Grade 10 was fucking brilliant.
lol
when i was in p7 (british school) i fancied this girl holly. i was thinking about asking her out but one of my best mates asked her first. i treated my mate like shit for weeks after that. And it wasnt like proper falling in love i just thought she was hot and had a good personality. i regret being an asshole to my freind about it, he just was the one that asked first
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Originally Posted by DavidFee View Post
None of you have been in love IRL, you just think you have. I went through the same shit when I was a little younger. Most people do.

I can't think of my first one, I'm pretty into Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood) at the moment, I mean her voice is awesome.

I'll go with another person from that series, Bonnie Wright, who plays Ginny. She's got that classic beauty sense to her, eh.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Admittedly, i have yet to fall in love (as in, love love, not "zomg i luv this shit") with anyone or anything. >.>
Of course i love my family and whatnot, but that's platonic love.

This, also, I didn't think Ginny was all that.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by jaatb1143 View Post
bravo sir. no seriously who was your first love

I'm dead serious.
[NO]
(20:01:05)~veb loves Kenny