Ranking
Originally Posted by macshiz View Post
Yo im not shitting right now, my dad's friend is a consultant on the game, and he is asking me for suggestions since im a big gamer.

Yes, he's asking you for suggestions and it's out in October or so.
Right. Shut up.

I've been reading up on this a bit, and there's a lot of good changes.
  1. You don't carry around swords anymore. That was a big mistake in the first one. Ezio uses opponent's weaponry against them.
  2. You can poison people with a single knife-prick, which causes them to go insane and start acting violently before they die.
  3. You can pickpocket random people for coins and then buy weaponry with them. You can also chuck coins into a crowd as a diversion.
  4. You get smoke bombs. And a fucking gun. And two wrist blades.
  5. You can swim! And do arial assasinations. And assasinate two people at once.

I am buying this game.
infamous
No dude im fucking serious, im not doing this to be an attention whore, im serious,
My parents friend is an expert on Italy and since its based on the renisance he had to tell them all about it and tour italy with them. And he said if i had free time and can put in suggestions, not saying they are going to be made.
You can swim! That was one of ther main drawbacks on the first game. The inability of the assassin to do some simple tasks which made the game feel somewhat restricted. I hope they improve the fighting as well. In the AS1 the swordfighting is about as unrealistic as you can get. Eg. the soldiers wait for you to get up and attack you one at a time. I have high hopes for this game.
Quit, probably.
o___O Holy shit...this assassins looks like an prince nao...the trailers were pretty nice too,shall see about the game.
Centuries Of Damn
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
Yes, he's asking you for suggestions and it's out in October or so.
Right. Shut up.

I've been reading up on this a bit, and there's a lot of good changes.
  1. You don't carry around swords anymore. That was a big mistake in the first one. Ezio uses opponent's weaponry against them.
  2. You can poison people with a single knife-prick, which causes them to go insane and start acting violently before they die.
  3. You can pickpocket random people for coins and then buy weaponry with them. You can also chuck coins into a crowd as a diversion.
  4. You get smoke bombs. And a fucking gun. And two wrist blades.
  5. You can swim! And do arial assasinations. And assasinate two people at once.

I am buying this game.

Oh gosh. That is a pretty smart idea.. This will probably end up being a lot better than I thought.

I also doubt you could send in suggestions, it's coming out soon. It's not impossible though. Maybe put in a toribash easter egg in the game? Nothing else could really prove it to me. :v
Yeah, I like the new concept of concealed weaponry, with big weapons replaced by the counter/take system. It seemed a little odd in the first AC that you could pose as a 'monk' for disguise while you're carrying like 15 throwing knives, a huge sword, and a short blade on your back, all in clear sight. Must have had some badass monks back in the third crusade (Technically, the Teutonic Knights [Also known as the Templars] were all monks, but eh).The combat in the original AC was very fluid and fun with the whole context-sensitive fighting, but it didn't seem as hell-crazy as it should be (anyone who's played Lugaru knows how fucked up it is when you've got four guys on you ) for the larger battles. The new things like poisoned blades and all the cunning are really showing how Ezio favors brains over brawn, as opposed to Altair's "HULK SMASH" style, so that should add some more variety too.

Remember when the first real trailer came out (not that one little teaser), it was the most popular video on YouTube for a good couple of days.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Holy fuck. I smell awesome. The first one was fun, but after a while pushing A to kill got old. Hopefully this one will be enjoyable, I'm pretty excited to try it.