Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by jaredvcxz View Post
With the PS2s, the fat ones lasted, like, forever(Mine's been working for 8 years), but the slims had many overheating problems and didn't last as long. This will most likely happen with the PS3. I think we should wait for some long-term reviews before getting a slim.

Thats funny. I'm like the exact opposite. i got the fat one which lasted me maybe 2 years and suddenly stopped working for me. then i got the slim around the time it came out and its lasted me since.

as for the PS3 slim, i like the redesign and with the price drop, i may actually save up for one....if it functions good
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by Peter1212 View Post
They look great.

Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
as for the PS3 slim, i like the redesign, i may actually save up for one

I guess I'm the only one who like the old shiny PS3 >.>

Originally Posted by Cindermomo View Post
1. Sell Current Ps3
2. Buy new Ps3
4. Profit \o/

Cinder, You wouldn't be able to sell your PS3 for 299, since it's used you would have to sell it for less. Which means you have to spend money :<
Last edited by SecondSoul; Aug 19, 2009 at 08:00 PM.
Originally Posted by SecondSoul View Post
I guess I'm the only one who like the old shiny PS3 >.>

I love the charcoal black matte finish. :D
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
Thats funny. I'm like the exact opposite. i got the fat one which lasted me maybe 2 years and suddenly stopped working for me. then i got the slim around the time it came out and its lasted me since.

as for the PS3 slim, i like the redesign and with the price drop, i may actually save up for one....if it functions good

I guess it depends on how often you use it, maybe?
i liek turtelz xd
There is no equal exchange thing. You'll have to spend money regardless.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
You can sell your PS3 and all your games, but then you wouldn't have any games ._.

You would still be able to worship your new PS3. ;o
Originally Posted by SecondSoul View Post
Cinder, You wouldn't be able to sell your PS3 for 299, since it's used you would have to sell it for less. Which means you have to spend money :<

What makes you think that because I have to spend money that I would reconsider this buy? It would be more efficient space wise. Also, adding on to the ps2 slims, the ONLY problems I have heard of with friends using it was their dog laying on it, or them stepping on it. They wouldn't make a console a certain way to limit playing time to 3 hours due to heat issues. If they were like that, you had a defective one and the store probably called for recalls of the product.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
So anyways, I heard that they were going to make a way to make the PS3 play PS2 games, does that have truthiness?

omomrednic: their dog laying on it

I guess it does make a warm bed...
i liek turtelz xd