Toribash
i'm really sorry about that post :/ and i'm sorry about annoying you for it, it wasnt my intention to and i completely forgot that talking about pirating was illegal in the forums
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
Haha yeah, I just got heard about this a while ago, just saw its out for PC and have been playing it for quite some time.
Back in my day...
Originally Posted by Sangriento View Post
i'm really sorry about that post :/ and i'm sorry about annoying you for it, it wasnt my intention to and i completely forgot that talking about pirating was illegal in the forums

Pirating is illegal, PERIOD. Not just to talk about. Pirating an indie game is especially shameful anyways, as most indie developers don't have a lo of money and depend on sales to earn a living- it's not much better than stealing in real life. Is it really that hard to come up with 20$? If it is, play the fudge out of the demo instead of pirating the full version.

Also <3 the new campaigns that came out on the site.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
in case you didnt notice i was not talking to you, you might be a little slow so read it over, i dont care if you like it or not ^^
Heh. You can't even type properly and you're trying to call me slow? Look, when you've failed the first grade repeatedly, it's pretty hard to judge others. Also about not caring whether people like it or not; I suppose you wouldn't mind, then, if someone started robbing your house because they didn't feel like paying for their own stuff? Or are you somehow above other pirates- you deserve anything you get, right?

God, some people are dumb =/ I would consider it a small miracle for you to lick stamps without asphyxiating.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
i repeat, i was NOT talking to you, and yes i'm calling you slow and typing right doesn't make you any smarter, also, i make a couple extra bucks off it.
What i do or stop doing or what i think or don't think is not your buisness, so you might as well just shut your mouth. Other than that, if you think i am stupid for getting things (that you have to waste your money for) FREE, then your brain must be all mixed up. If you want to go and cry about people "stealing" from them then go ahead, just get out of my way. If someone steals from me, it's MY problem. If someone steals from them, it's THEIR problem. If someone steals from you, it's YOUR problem, so if i ever stole something from you i'll be glad to compensate you for it, otherwise stop crying and shut up ;)
To be quite frank, whether pirating may be illegal or not, you shouldn't push your morals and ethics down other people's throats. Any intelligent individual can see that if you try to force someone to see a certain way, the last way that they'll look is where you want them to. In that way, Ragdollmaster, you have a gaping hole in your illusion that you are vastly greater than Sangriento. I'll have you know that he taught himself English, and for that reason, his grammar is highly excusable.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
This isn't the place for a piracy discussion. If you want to argue about it, I suggest you find a better place to do it. I'd highly recommend PMs.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&