Toribash
become insomniac.

take the supermarket night shift stacking shelves. Idk about america, but over here you get a shitload more than the day rate.
work at a tree plantage, i work there and if u just work ur ass of, you'll fill up ur wallet / credit card in a month i earned about 1500$ there, and i think that's OK for my age. (im 15)
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
i mow the lawn for 35 dolars. have u tried posting fliers? try being a bussboy at a restorant for starts. maybe try ... um a grosery store too. also try asking around if any body needs a job done
Go to a family restaurant, or a small one, as a waiter.

I've been in my family restaurant as a waiter/other (Don't ask.) since the sixth grade (four years), we also have someone who works here, as long as you pay attention you're in good water.
Try to just ask around at all possible places. The worst thing you can get is a no. I just got a job at an electro store, and the pay is great. Same with the job. I think you should just look and accept evey offer you get. Paper route is an option if you want to get up at five in the morning.