Toribash
Well perhaps your triple posting, threatening with 'gangster friends', repeated clan invasions, blaming breaking bid rules on your personal life, calling hanz0 a 'cunt fag nig*er', postin in topics after being explicitly warned not to post, making generally worthless posts, constantly whining, and telling forum members to kill themselves contributed to the extreme dislike moderators had towards you.

Let the door hit you on the way out, you could probably use more spankings.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
you guys just love to torture me
but your not angering me in the slightest way so go ahead and ill just keep on ignoring you
I only care about love. I've ridden the TARDIS. Boxsucks
10/21/12
See, this is why everyone hates you. You complain that we make fun of you soooo much that you were going to comit suicide and now what 2 hours after you say that we don't anger you in the slightest. Go away attention whore. Either that or use what i've said as some constructive criticisum.
Wow, I still remember that 'theglaze' thing where you logged in and pretended to be your own brother, while saying you had aspergers which made you spam insults. I bet einstein did that too. You're classic, bro. Pure classic. Good luck with spouting racist slurs irl thanks to aspergers.

No seriously, google the sicknesses you're going to pretend to have. :>
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
theblaze, i never had a conversation with him. Seeing as he is leaving i will never have the displeasure of doing so.
It doesn't matter if you didn't like him, if he was a racist or whatever. Flaming and trolling in Rapid Threads is against the rules. Click the little arrow in the quote if you don't believe me. :V
I've got a lot of posts to delete.

EDIT: Except for the mods, kinda out of my jurisdiction. <_<
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post

» No Flaming
» No Trolling

Last edited by Guv_na; Jul 16, 2009 at 11:43 PM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by theblaze View Post
and to hanz0
i just wanted to tell you that ive always wanted a reason for you being a dick toward me

OH. OH.
Wait, Hamster's already summed it up quite nicely.
And no, they're all valid links. It's just that some have been deleted due to your behavior.

Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
Well perhaps your triple posting, threatening with 'gangster friends', repeated clan invasions, blaming breaking bid rules on your personal life, calling hanz0 a 'cunt fag nig*er', postin in topics after being explicitly warned not to post, making generally worthless posts, constantly whining, and telling forum members to kill themselves contributed to the extreme dislike moderators had towards you.

Let the door hit you on the way out, you could probably use more spankings.

By the way, I fully expect that you will not accept that you are responsible for your behavior and the attitudes of others towards you, and will instead continue to whine and complain that you're the victim. As your response to Hamster's post has proven.
Last edited by hanz0; Jul 17, 2009 at 12:16 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&