Toribash
Originally Posted by kamil4412 View Post
Have that on PC, you know gameplay is fun, but game is pretty short, I completed it in 1 day, after that, when you have all powers game gets boring, cause you are taking most enemies in one hit. Armor+blade/whipfist makes you just invulnerable when fully upgraded. Don't waste your money, wait for some new games I'm buying every new game now so if you have any questions about any game, just PM me.

Free-roaming never gets old. Look at GTA4. I imagine it as GTA4, without the vehicles, but with BADASS SUPERPOWERS.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
You can drive helicopters and tanks there But i have GTA 4 too and if i have to choose, which is better, i would choose GTA cause it's 20 times longer than Prototype. In Prototype there is only 31 missions. There are sub-missions too, ut they are like: Kill as many people as you can within the time. If you haven't played yet, check Assasin's creed.
It's a great game, but it's not worth to buy a console because of a single game. But I have the Xbox 360 and it's great, I got tired of having to buy a new piece of computer equipment every time I buy a new game so I bought it.
Clan Blood Leader
:|

c0xy/dejavu: Didn't really expect that people would've cared enough to make a previous thread. Although this one's totally better than the other one.

Because I made it.

@kamil: I've played assassins creed, and I don't think you can even compare the tempo. And I said that I didn't really care about how short it is, I like free-roaming.
@h4rl: Thanks for the helpful comment. ;o
@ciaotime: True that.
@hopea: Don't worry, I already have a 360. >_>

I'll probably buy it when I get some money anyway.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
IS IT WORTH BUYING (360)? IS IT WORTH MY TIME?!

ALL DISCUSSION ABOUT PROTOTYPE SHALL BE IN HERE!

OH AND IF YOU SPOIL I'LL HAVE TO BAN YOU!

DUPLICATE GAMING CHAT TOPIC, FFS

HAHAHA SPOILER:

PROTOTYEP R WIT GUY WHO HAVE HUGE SWORD ON HAND AND HE CUT CUT PPL AND TEHN HE R CHANGED TO SMALL SWORD AND HE CUT CUT PPL AND THEN HE R MAEK A SLEDGE HAMMER AND CUT CUT PPL.
NOBANPLSZ

/SPOLIER

Prototype kinda reminds me of assassin's creed.
I would buy it just because... Well... YOU CAN FUCKING SLICE PEOPLE!
And does anyone know the characters name?
Last edited by raydark101; Jul 5, 2009 at 07:38 PM.