Toribash
Originally Posted by Timmi245 View Post
and also when do they get restocked? cos i h8 getting ripped off!

This isn't a chat room. It's a forum. Grammatical errors should be tolerated if the person's first language isn't english, and minor spelling mistakes should be ignored asell (Bloodkitty, in the sense you just used it in, morale is spelled without the e) but 'h8' is blatant blasphemy of the English language. It's you people that made the American language (like the English language, but simpler because the pilgrims were all stupid and couldn't remember the spelling or pronunciationg of certain words),

And also, if you don't like getting ripped off, look in the market place for the cheapest item that you want. If not, then your just saying you don't want to earn your new colour.
Originally Posted by ghastly View Post
veb is lazy

LAZY?

I hate you. Please leave.

Back on topic, if I were to keep items at 30 stock every single second of the clock, and not have any high priced items, then well... ToriShop would be a major failure.

Everyone will be able to buy something for 250 credits. Everyone will have it. Nothing will be worth anything. There will be no such thing as investments nor trading items. Our Marketplace would be non-existing. People would not froth at the mouth in hopes of ever having a Demon set.

Please use your damn sense boy! bloodymess
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.