Ranking
Ok, my local game provider is severely understocked so I couldn't get the Orange Box. Gonna get it online.

Anyways, I have I think $130 left to spend because I bought COD4 and Far Cry 2. Left 4 Dead seems kind of expensive so I'll be doing extensive looking into it before I consider buying it.

Also, haven't got around to COD4 yet but I've fallen in love with Far Cry :3
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
ok, NecroVision...

it's a game wich pretty weird, u kill nazi zombies that's pretty much it... it's based on source engine i think... it has the same physics as css, hl2 episode 2... i think it's worth DOWNLOADING it.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post
Prototype is like, the only game ever worth the money.

The missions are repetitive and the game is very short.

It is fun to just free roam and mess about trying to find landmarks and whatever, but for me it would be worth the money only if it had more missions. Preferably more unique missions, with more chances to use various different abilities and such.
:D
OK thanks to Blam's comment I'm refraining from buying Prototype. I was initially contemplating spending the 50 something dollars they were asking for.

And where FarCry failed in multiplayer CoD4 definitly made up for it :3
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Get empire earth or something. Old game but great campaigns, etc...

definetly get orange box.

Also, warhammer 40000.
Hoss.