Toribash
Okay while the particles was an interesting idea, you have to remember that you're adding them to a game where the camera is moving in 3D space so you have to move it accordingly. Right now you just add the thing and let it float in the middle of the screen

Also as other people said, add RSMB (ReelSmart Motion Blur), it'll make your videos look far smoother.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Okay while the particles was an interesting idea, you have to remember that you're adding them to a game where the camera is moving in 3D space so you have to move it accordingly. Right now you just add the thing and let it float in the middle of the screen

Also as other people said, add RSMB (ReelSmart Motion Blur), it'll make your videos look far smoother.

Actually yeah, the particles are "just there", but i didn't make them fit with the camera's moves.

Is RSMB a pluggin for sony vegas ? In this case i have twixtor.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Twixtor simply raises the fps, RSMB is also a plugin for sony vegas which adds motion blur to the clips.

RSMB

It may look a little blur but that's the idea, the end product will look much smoother than if you did not use it
Last edited by DatSkip; Nov 23, 2014 at 04:19 AM.
I do some videos
In case you want a video example, because it might not be clear what it looks like w/ and w/o while moving.

Here

Depending on how much you add, it'll make it look more natural.
Obviously you don't want to over-do it, because then it'll look extremely blurry.
In this case, it was no RSMB to about .35 amount. Small difference, but it's a noticeable change if your clips are somewhat choppy. It just makes it look far nicer to watch.
Increases render times a lot tho

But yeah, particles look really static.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Things that bugged me is the weird tracking of the particle stuff and lack of masking as well as the freecam on the parkour replay

Other than that it was enjoyable
I do some videos