Toribash

Finished?

Hopefully I've finished it, I will look it over probably when I wake up and see if there are a few things I can adjust pretty simply without starting over an entire section.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Looks sweet.
imo, the nose is just a little bit too clunky though, not much, but just like a tad little bit where it's that point where it's barely noticeable.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
You're talking about on the left side of the picture right?
I noticed that when I got home today... Idk if I really wanna fix it though. i might.

However, now that I'm not really working on that project anymore I am willing to do someone's suggestion drawing. I prefer realism drawings like portraits, etc. I may do animals but my fur is not the best.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Panda, after doing a lot of animal drawings i would suggest starting with short haired animals. But the best thing to do with hair is just to shade the dark spots and then add highlights. After that start adding hair and let your wrists do the job. It looks hard, but you get used to it after 2-3 pictures. Hope this help with your hair problems. Btw, i would love to see some animal drawing
Anyone willing to find me a decent picture?
I wouldn't mind trying to draw an elephant or a rhino.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Hmm, I kind of like the idea of drawing that picture. :O
I might do it, I'll look around for some others.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Uhm, you don't seem to at all use anything to aid you in your proportions/anatomy. I highly suggest using methods like this one if you're going to draw a certain person, it saves a lot of time and makes it a lot less frustrating in the end:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EPNYWeEf1U

That guy has really great tutorials on a lot of drawing principles, so if you want to seriously improve I highly suggest checking his videos out.

Overall though, I'm impressed with a lot of this. The cat one especially caught my attention. I loved the mood it set and it's sort of abstract-ish yet very clear. The other ones were also really good. I do somewhat have a feeling you took the picture of your self portrait from an angle for a reason. Did you fuck up the proportions or something?

The new one is good, but you could save yourself so much time just using these quick little tools. I'm sure she'll appreciate it though!

Edit: also, you could use some work on shading eyes now that I look at that some more. It looks really silky the way you drew it. Also don't be afraid to add some small black lines in light hair so it still looks like hair. It looks kind of like you didn't draw the hair yet.
Last edited by potateau; Sep 21, 2014 at 11:39 AM.
I've watched a few of these videos, and I think I have learned a little bit from them. It's always interesting to see how other people draw and how they shade, etc.
I'm assuming this guy has been drawing for quite some time. I've only been drawing for about a year and a half so I have much to learn. I appreciate the feedback.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]

pic

Something I'm working on for school, still needs a few shading fixes in some areas and my teacher will probably require me to do a shaded backround as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]