Toribash
"All virtual currency and items are the the property of Nabi Studios Pte LTD
Nabi Studios reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. They also may ban and modify accounts for any reason, without an obligation to tell you in advanced or afterwards.. "

If the staff want to remove your tc, they can, if it was a mistake they could be nice and decide to give it back, but don't push your luck by expecting a bonus.
Last edited by MrPoptart; Jan 18, 2010 at 08:52 PM.
Really, how would YOU react if some Admin would take ALL your tc from your account and give you 0 information?

I guess you would act like me and ask not just for the tc but for a bonus since i am being affected. It's not just about the game its about a customer and respect towards it.
If you got complaints then feel free to email support@toribash.com.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

slipanc i was just answearing mr.pop
and i already sent an email to that link.

pls hurry up. i cant be patient for ever.
You haven't been patient at all, posting here constantly asking about it isn't going to fix it any quicker. I'm closing this thread, to prevent more posts like the ones that have appeared over the last page and a half. The admins know it will be resolved. Closed.