Toribash
To be honest, the fact that you're asking this question points towards the fact that you think there is a definitive answer.
There has not ever been an answer and there never will be simply because everyone is different.

That is all.

Originally Posted by Surfings View Post
pussy money weed

If that's the way YOU live, then so be it. But don't tell others to bow down to your brainwash. That's the way YOUR brain works. Let others find "Pussy" "Money" and "weed" for themselves in their own reasonable manner. Don't troll.
Last edited by Peter; Sep 28, 2016 at 05:11 PM.
lol
The true reason why i posted this thread is that we should think about our personal routines and things that are generall for us to find misleading errors or bugs in our program.

Why ? because much things that we just like are not good, ether for yourself or for all of us. For example why should we drink coca cola when it is destroying our health ? Just because it tastes good ?!?!

For this time we should even do brainstorming if we really should depend on "what do I want" instead of "what do I/we need". And when we think about things we really need then stay focused on health, commonweal and human physical and mental aspects.

We need more advantages for everybody! And don't forget about the amount of disadvantages for the goals we want to reach. When we stay tuned we could get closer to the "perfection".
Enjoint life
It's all about moderation. Balance the two, Get mad and Be Happy, equalize fun with the work, bad eating with good eating and a lot of walking, exercise and stuff (It doesn't have to be a heavy work out) It will also greatly benefit you down the road.

Improve yourself, learn some skills, pick up writing, learn how to draw, pick up an instrument, make electronic music, lift weights, etc

Fill your life with things that interest you, if nothing interests you, you're not trying hard enough.

An imbalance in these fields will cause an imbalance in both your health and mental health, Moderation.
Interesting points are delivered to this thread and as I read I start thinking we should really keep our eye on balancing opposite things.

For doing any good thing right, we need a healthy distinct view of general things to keep sure we affect all important aspects in what ever we do.

Please stop thinking in duality, everybody is connected with each other, good and evil are just 2 sides of the medaillon.

Also really important nowadays: empathy for a different perspective.
Enjoint life
how to live is a personal journey, even if someone found a way to explain it to others no one would understand it without working it out for themselves.

it's different for everyone and it's constantly changing.
Last edited by RAAAGE; Oct 13, 2016 at 03:16 PM.
Yes you are right, this thread rather should be called "how to live in the matrix".
Everybody has a different view of things, and not everybody has the possibility to put himself in someones position mentally.
Enjoint life
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
To be honest, the fact that you're asking this question points towards the fact that you think there is a definitive answer.
There has not ever been an answer and there never will be simply because everyone is different.

That is all.

If that's the way YOU live, then so be it. But don't tell others to bow down to your brainwash. That's the way YOUR brain works. Let others find "Pussy" "Money" and "weed" for themselves in their own reasonable manner. Don't troll.

i pretend to be an intellectual on a swedish ragdoll physics game forum