Toribash
I used to be hated cus I was that annoying kid on the forums. Then I matured a bit, and I try to not be hated now. The only reason you should be glad to have haters is if they hate you for no reason or for silly reasons. Acting like a douche on the forums and being an immature idiot isn't something that should make you proud that people hate you.
Who fucks/wants to fuck with his/her haters?!?

Most of my haters are those people who are jealous of me. Some of them are at school and some are around my house.

Besides, i don't care if anyone hates me unless it is very important person to me.

So, no, i hate my haters.
love and hate are strong words. this is not real life with real life consequences, who gives a shit - unless you mean in real life (didn't really provide a description), then no. i don't hang around people who hate me, i'll most likely be busy hating them even more.

and "haters" is such a shitty word. used to death.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Hater's are like slinky's they don't do much but I always giggle when I see one falling down the stairs.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
........So you love your haters because you like to troll them?
I honestly don't really mind them, I just try to ignore them.
Mhm.
Originally Posted by gamekid View Post
........So you love your haters because you like to troll them?
I honestly don't really mind them, I just try to ignore them.

no i like them because i can get them into trouble,beat em up and, i don't know i just love them.you can't get any where before you forgive or something like that. its like a kanye west thing to me.YEEZY TAUGHT ME HOW TO LOVE MY HATERS! :P does that answer youre question'
-----
Originally Posted by dalir View Post
love and hate are strong words. this is not real life with real life consequences, who gives a shit - unless you mean in real life (didn't really provide a description), then no. i don't hang around people who hate me, i'll most likely be busy hating them even more.

and "haters" is such a shitty word. used to death.

could you rephrase that so a stupid person like me could understand?
Last edited by pinkwaffles; Jun 7, 2011 at 12:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
What Dalir's saying is that internet hate is moot, since it doesn't actually affect you. Oh no, my internet persona is being disliked by another internet persona whom i don't know or care about! I totally agree with him. Internet "hate" is stupid and ineffectual, and i doubt anyone would voluntarily stay around people they are actually hated by in real life, since that feeling tends to be mutual. It is, however, extremely hilarious to make immature little fucks rage themselves to death on the nets.

I'm fortunate enough not to be around any disagreeable people in real life, but if i were, i most certainly wouldn't like them either. I try to be friendly towards all new acquaintances (i'm not very vocal about it, but i do try), so if they initiate or respond with hostility, they can go fuck themselves with a burning rake. I firmly believe that kindness is the way to go, but i won't be kind to people who treat me like shit. That's like being happy about being eaten by a lion because it's mildly hungry.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by pinkwaffles View Post
no i like them because i can get them into trouble,beat em up and, i don't know i just love them.you can't get any where before you forgive or something like that. its like a kanye west thing to me.YEEZY TAUGHT ME HOW TO LOVE MY HATERS! :P does that answer youre question'
-----

could you rephrase that so a stupid person like me could understand?

Yeah, no. If people are hating on you, they probably have a reason to do so.
Also, are you talking about real life, or internet? Like, you probably wouldn't take over two persons on a fight, and beating people up on the forums is unlikely to be, just wondering.