Toribash
So you do like tricks with em? Or I assume they're not just for playing Go Fish :P? Also they look really nice and I kind of want some now cus of how cool they look.
Yeah. As he said they spread and fan beutifuly and they're very durable as well so I think that I'm not going to regret buying this.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Why did you get those?

Bicycle is making pretty average cards these days. Not sure if it's just Bicycle's standard decks which they turned into crap. Old ones were good, new ones are horridly floppy and last half as long. Most of the time, all bicycle does when it makes new cards, is give it a new back design and a new name and price. The cards themselves are more often than not, exactly the same.

I only have a deck of black tigers, and asides from being black, they pretty much the same as a standard deck. Pretty sure it will be the same story for shadow masters.

Though if you get a black deck of split spades, or SAMs...
Last edited by Fish; Jun 6, 2011 at 11:47 PM.
I've never really been interested in buying high-quality playing cards, but those look hella snazzy. Whenever I want to play cards, I just buy the cheapo dollar-store cards.

Do you do tricks or something?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Why did you get those?

Bicycle is making pretty average cards these days. Not sure if it's just Bicycle's standard decks which they turned into crap. Old ones were good, new ones are horridly floppy and last half as long. Most of the time, all bicycle does when it makes new cards, is give it a new back design and a new name and price. The cards themselves are more often than not, exactly the same.

I only have a deck of black tigers, and asides from being black, they pretty much the same as a standard deck. Pretty sure it will be the same story for shadow masters.

Though if you get a black deck of split spades, or SAMs...

Well I've red that shadow masters are a really good deck of cards. Positive feedback in youtube etc. Anyway I'll let you know if they suck or not as soon as I'll receive it.
Thanks for a useful comment.
Originally Posted by jxc1013 View Post
I've never really been interested in buying high-quality playing cards, but those look hella snazzy. Whenever I want to play cards, I just buy the cheapo dollar-store cards.

Do you do tricks or something?

I was always interested in street-magic and stuff like that.
But only few weeks ago I started doing it by my own.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

whenever i need top quality cards i look to bridge sets
my favorite set I've ever owned is the black face copag set
they are absolutely beautiful 100% plastic and there bridge cards so a bit slimmer
which is the way i like em
like any 100% plastic cards they take some breaking in
but after a few months they will be the best cards you've ever owned
Last edited by Orion; Jun 7, 2011 at 05:31 PM.
Free Pv2Caribou