Toribash
I was being watched by a lot of students during our track meet. I was leading, and I was far away from second place, then I tripped over a slightly deep crack. I flew over the air (about 3 and a half feet) because I was running so fast and I landed on my hands, but I failed more since I was still fast paced, and flipped over and landed on my chin. My hands were bleeding and my chin had a scratch. Good times.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
a couple days ago, one of my friends rang a bell in one of my classes, i was tired that day, so i immediately get out of my seat and leave.
after about ten minutes i was wondering wat everybody else was doin, so i went bak in the class, and the period was not even half over
[Colon 3]
I was at fencing practice, and I had forgotten my knickers (fencing pants). I had to borrow from the kids bin. I'm about 5'4", so their biggest size barely fit me. I was fencing an epic bout, and I decided to squat. As I did, there was a loud rip. Everyone turned their heads towards me. I proceeded to go straight to the bathroom, and I saw a rip almost a foot long. :P
beep
Huck...how old are you ? You're god damn short.

Also my biggest fail, I was talking to mom while going in the city and didn't watch in front, I walked in a tree. I was like "FU-"
Centuries Of Damn