Toribash
Just to clear it up, I wasn't saying your rap is "Gangsta rap" I was saying the other form of rap you are talking about is Gangster rap. Learn to read..

And I have no problem with a couple of soft "Helpful" messages thrown into a rap song to make it a radio hit, I'm just saying... It's rap.. C'mon.

Don't get me wrong, I am agreeing with you. Kind of. I am usually blunt when I talk, so don't take offence lad.
Last edited by Regent101; Feb 8, 2013 at 09:32 AM.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U

I'm having trouble posting the video. Go listen to this and see an example of a rap with a good message.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
×dizzybomb that is an incredible suggestion, fits perfectly with this thread.

I think you are right DarkManiac, the people who only talk about girls or drugs don't have any real respect anyway, most real rappers diss people like Lil Wayne all the time(Even Hopsin did it in '' Sag my pants '')

Thanks to some real rappers like Tupac who is probably the best one out of the '' real rappers '' people have been able to continue their life, rap music is a beautiful thing when it's the right artist.
piratez
Try Dancing with the Devil by Immortal Technique. That song was also covered in feels.
Gangsta rap is a game. You see, most rappers come from where they saw drug dealing as their living. You can't just judge them. If instead of selling it they are now smoking it, good. I mean, come on, someone have to win their lives at their style. So why fuck about it? Mention super successful rappers that never, or don't usually mention drugs, girls or any fo that shit. Eminem? He passed over for most people, it's all about entertainment. And what entertains? Drugs, girls, and more girls.
So it doesn't really matter if you include those points in your raps, as long as you have a reason.
By the way, haven't read it all yet, reading it now, will feedback about it in a bit, but I have read your previous freestyles.
*read it*
If you want to deliver it as a poem, learn poem structures. Such as ABBA CDDC. If you know what I mean.
Also, I think you switch topic too quick, you don't rhyme the same sound as you should, so it gets boring to read. Try to make metaphores, symilees, personification, stuff like that.
Just trying to help out, we can even freestyle together one day.
Also, check this shit out.
Last edited by BoingBoing; Feb 8, 2013 at 10:41 AM.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post

Still better than Lil Wayne.
except lil wayne in his prime is real good. if you want hip hop that's not about doing drugs, banging chicks, and killing people, listen to serengeti.

Mosier: tl;dr gay clothing thoughts
Originally Posted by Regent101 View Post
Still better than Lil Wayne.

Lol No. Lil wayne is not bad, he is just mainstream. Mainstream is crap, but catchy. He used to be good, when he started and stuff. But well, money over everything. Or in case of the kid, pussy and marijuana.
By the way, I might fuck your mother one day.
xD
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]