Ranking
My dad doesin't allow me to play toribash when he's using his own computer, cause he belives that toribash consumes all the internet capacity.

Such an asshat
Last edited by Swexx; Jul 15, 2011 at 12:04 AM.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
As a parent myself I have no problem with my son playing the game but only against a uke or some one i know and i will not let him on the forums.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
^
Why would you let him on the forums? Its safe if he makes it safe.

Also my parents think it is to addicting for me so they try get me off it as much as possible, but I just get a lock on my door and hit the headphones.
hi.
Justkerry: How old is he? My buddy is ten and is tearing up the game and is good with forums...just like his younger brother. I mean, I see where you're coming from, but if he's thirteen or so, don't you think he's seen it all before?

Umbre: Good point.

My folks, meh. They actually think TB is cool.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
My parents hate this game with a passion, because they think everytime I talk on the forums they immediately presume I will get raped, and whenever I play a game they think I will go and try it in real life. But punching someone in half is very difficult, so I won't be doing backflips or noobclaps in real life anytime soon, plus they also think toribash takes up all the internet and then some.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
plus they also think toribash takes up all the internet and then some.

Originally Posted by SWEXxELITE View Post
he belives that toribash consumes all the internet capacity.

never heard of that before

also my parents think Toribash is hella cool
I'm top1 in class

yes,yes,yes,yes its TRUE!!!!!!
The Best Thing to do To be More Inteliigent is.....
Pick a nose in a circle direction.