Ranking
Originally Posted by Wyverneon View Post
How bout this ?
You have two account and Two version of Toribash (3.9 & 3.91 in this case)
You log your first account on Toribash 3.9
You log your second account on Toribash 3.91
Both Id Play in one Room
Then you're Farming

Unless some GMs are patrolling each servers and found out that the IPs are the same, you may get banned for farming.
~knight zero~
Wyv i swear to god you are trying to find a loophole so that YOU can farm >_>
Would i be right?
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by ShawShank View Post
Wyv i swear to god you are trying to find a loophole so that YOU can farm >_>
Would i be right?

LOL.
Originally Posted by Wyverneon View Post
But IP farming won't prevent 2 player on 2 diffrent computer farming right ?

In that case, your IPs will be different so it wouldn't be detected as Qi farming.
~knight zero~
Why players farm? well cause the belts from black belt and up is ridiculously high 1k win between each dan you cant blame them as for me i dont realy care i just play and have fun.
yeah, belts doesnt really matter unless you want items that are for higher belt ranks. But Qi farming isn't good. There are boosters that you can buy in TC and in USD.
~knight zero~
so say if that u and a friend are playing in very high gravity and its super hard to not dq and u keep winning while ur friend is trying not to dq but he keeps dq'ing, is that qi farming
WOLF+WEED= FANGHAI
If they cannot physically survive in the mod in hold all or relax all for more than 2 turns it is a farming mod.

It would be questionable at the least to play a mod that you know your friend/opponent cant play very well, but this is not a ban.

Holy moly I was in this thread 6 years ago. A mod will probably come through and remind you not to necro bump, and maybe I will get in trouble too :P.

I believe the answers were already in the thread but you seem to be looking for another answer maybe?

G- honestly, as long as a necrobump is relevant to the thread (as it was here, since it was a valid question) I couldn't give two shits about it
Last edited by duck; May 31, 2017 at 11:51 AM.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits