Ranking
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
liked the game more when you didn't have to buy anybody and there were no exclusive buying options, probably won't play again.

This. Me and Lume played back in closed beta, and then it kind of went to shit
I'll try it out, my name on it is Faiint.

EDIT: I take that back, didn't seem very fun after I saw a few videos.
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Cool guys. Add me there. Grayve.

007, the best way to get money IMO, is getting achievements. Most of them you'll get just playing later on you'll have to focus. But it's not hard at all. I get around 500~1000 per match. But it all depends on your gameplay. Anyway, that's I'm also a begginer, so... Try google.

Ok... Now it's kinda hard to get some cash...

Originally Posted by Lume View Post
liked the game more when you didn't have to buy anybody and there were no exclusive buying options, probably won't play again.

Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post

Exclusive Buying Options with real money I can understand, but buying new charaters being awfull seems quite weird coming from a LoL player.

#TribeOn
This game doesn't seem all too bad, I think I'll try it out later.
I don't feel a thing, and I stopped remembering
the days are just like moments turned to hours
yeah,when the bloodlinechampionsinstaller.exe tries to install Microsoft.net framework 3.5 , it crashes when it reaches 50% or something.Im with XP , any ideas for this problem ?
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post

Me three. (Wasn't playing with Mega or Lume, but was in closed beta and stopped playing it soon after it ended.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Ok... Now it's kinda hard to get some cash...

Exclusive Buying Options with real money I can understand, but buying new charaters being awfull seems quite weird coming from a LoL player.

The reason I spent over 150$ on the game to buy the champions, not going to spend that much on easy access to them if I don't really like it to begin with.