Ranking
Teenage mutant ninja puppets is quite good too.
Also IVAN isn't "fun" unless you're talking about the dwarf fortress kind of fun :P
Last edited by 4zb41; Jan 20, 2011 at 03:02 AM.
Armadillo Run, Sumotori Dreams, World of Goo, and, of course, Toribash.
Me likey physics games.

If you haven't heard of Sumotori Dreams, then by god google it. Thank me later.
Hey. Sup

These are win
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
Mp games

1. Liero
2. Blobbeyvolley
3. baboviolent
4. Soldat
5. Codename eagle
6. Scuddendeath
7. Rubberninjas
8. Red faction guerilla
9. Castle Crushers

Sp games
1. Singularity
2. Deus Ex (also with mp mode, but it sucks)
3. Pontifex (bridge builder game)

Many of you probably know at least some of those games, but they are not the most popular out there.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jan 20, 2011 at 11:28 AM.
Freelancer is a great spaceship game, although most newer generation gamerfags won't know it.

iji is a nice 3rd person shooter/platformer, freeware.

elona is a very entertaining roguelike with some very well done tilesets, and its really funny too ;o, also freeware.

[T]
#hi

I have to say, I've been and always will be a pirate (is it breaking rules to admit it?) but this thread is seriously making freeware fun for me. I've been googling and downloading all of these games (the free ones, anyway), and some of them are awesome.

Thank you.
Last edited by WhirlWindX; Jan 20, 2011 at 05:02 PM.
Hey. Sup
well Beyond Good & Evil was definatly an overlooked game and is still very good in my books and its freeware now i think.
you should also watch the Independent Games Festival many original and beautifal small games are shown there
She Walks In Beauty and Light
FRee TC