So many of these look sweet

DotA2
Batman: Arkham City
Guild Wars 2
The Secret World
Portal 2
Firefall

The ones im definitely gonna have to look into more
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
*DOTA2 not DotA2

Also, Torchlight 2 is by far the biggest title on that list.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
In conclusion, my back pocket will be way lighter by the end of the year.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
They missed LBP 2 on that list. And I agree with Gorman that Torchlight 2 is the biggest game on the list. The first one was an amazing game that sucked you in. The second will be even better wiht the inclusion of multiplayer. I also think that they should get the game onto xbox 360 and ps3, and include a way for your friend to come in as your pet or bring their game onto your system, so you can be playing in the same room, instead of online. Good list though.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Been waiting for diablo 3 for AGES now, let's just hope they release it in 2011...
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
Metal Cord (Metal Chord? Something like that iirc) looked very interesting. If I've got the name wrong, maybe someone can help me out by reading the description. For all I know i've got it completely wrong.

Anyway, Metal Cord (or whatever its name is) is interesting in the fact that you don't actually control the character per se, rather you uh "make suggestions" as to what you want him to do and maybe he'll feel like doing it if he's happy with you. The example offered on the page I saw the preview of this game on was this:
There's a cave. A big, dark, scary cave with bones and blood all over its entrance. The player tried to get his guy to go in, and the character's response was "Fuck you [username]! No way in hell am I going in there!" followed by a decrease in his "affinity meter" and him getting grumpy.
I'm not even sure what genre the game was, although it looked like a third-person shooter.