Ranking
Way harder to get a streak of kills than MW2
I find myself having to go around the edges of the map to flank others
In MW2 I just run and gum alot
it's okay to add me too gamertag is Saedz. feel free to add and

Don't forget to check our IRC channel what is #BFBC2
Last edited by S3D; May 3, 2010 at 09:51 AM.
Mah DA
❒Single ❒Taken ✔Dubstep
BF BC 2 actually is in a whole different league. They have dedicated servers, a console and flexibility. Its more realistic and more entertaining, I like EA games' ethic and I have been a fan of Battlefield 1943, not to mention that seeing buildings collapse is quite awe inspiring and impressive when considering all a grenade launcher does in MW2 is leave a black mark on the wall and doesn't kill the person behind it.
I'm a battlefield virgin, this is my my first battlefield game and i plan on getting anymore battlefield games if they come out.
I was make lot of fun with this game.I would like to play this game with singleplayer with my friend.It was so amazing that when my player hide behind the wall and no person kill him.It like impressive.I would also like to its sound track.
Havent played online yet, but the single player game was truly engaging... i absolutely adore the more-destructible-than-ever-before environment (though not nearly destructible enough) and the feel of the weapons, but overall i feel that it is more of a movie than an interactive game.

GREAT interactive movie though.

Also, i've been playing Battlefield since 1942 XD lol
He's not "Suicide Do" if he's not banned!
oh man i love this game ;P
i play it very often !
and i think its better graphic than crysis now !
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Axelitis13 View Post
oh man i love this game ;P
i play it very often !
and i think its better graphic than crysis now !

I don't think i'd go that far.