Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by M3Hi View Post
I like some of your musics, Jim. Lamb of God are pretty good, my favourite song is Laid to Rest. Mainly into lighter kinds of metal and rock, liking lots of progressive sounds. =]

Yea i like LoG too. My favorite song of theirs is probably black label, or maybe Ruin.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
Just to clarify, I meant my favourite song of thiers, didn't say it very well. XD

I don't know what my actual favourite song is. =/

What musics are you into Krae? Britney Sperms?
Proud memeber of (and Google for) [o]
BlakNWyte can't spell.
As me and jim discussed, when im hungry i might vomit from listening to his music

Current fav song-Singing in the rain-Mint royale
Ill post more later
All the world's a stage.
Originally Posted by PorcupineJim View Post
I liek black metal, satan, and death metal.

usually the 'melodic' types of black/death, and symphonic black is pretty good also.

Wow i like the exact same kind of music there. Besides from Mindless Self Indulgence, i know you don't like them. I never liked heavy, no-rythm rock, but if you put a lil' melody in it, it's like magic O_O.
Originally Posted by DarkRaze View Post
Wow i like the exact same kind of music there. Besides from Mindless Self Indulgence, i know you don't like them. I never liked heavy, no-rythm rock, but if you put a lil' melody in it, it's like magic O_O.

Yea. I like the melodic types of death/black because you can here the 'melody'. Also the keyboard and synthesizers can add a good atmosphere to the song.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
Originally Posted by Xego View Post
My 2 favorite bands at the moment are Slipknot and Mastodon. =P

Mastodon are good, but uhh personally I not too sure about Slipknot. XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
Originally Posted by PorcupineJim View Post
Mastodon are good, but uhh personally I not too sure about Slipknot. XD

ehh, I can see what you mean. They're pretty over the top, with masks and all.