Endurance Onslaught 6.0
To be perfectly honest,the game isn't incredibly fun,it's quite repetitive,and the fighting consists of holding the block button,waiting for someone to attack and then immediately counterattacking,not to mention the fact that even if you do all of the quests (only a few are essential) you could easily beat it in one maybe two days.
yeah its rly fun.... and hot xD

buy it I reccomend.

cool story also xD
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
It also features some real symbol's like the eye of Ra(another way of the all seeing eye),the all seeing eye,the three pyramids,and more.
||||7th dan black belt||||
preety complex story.I dont want to read all the in game e-mails and the ending was not very nice :| but its still a good game for few days maybe
The ending was great it set it up quite well for a sequel, at least I thought it set up the game for a sequel. Especially from the inscriptions etc on the walls after the credits roll, made me think that next game was to be in feudal Japan or something, but now its apparently set in Revolutionary France.

They really should have made the combat unforgiving, as the point of 'assassination' is not to charge into location sword unsheathed and fight your way through the guards to your target or even fight your way out for that matter, as it sounds like a few people in this thread did this >.> Historically assassins of the Crusade, once eliminating their target, were pursued by guards and were usually killed in the following combat due to being outnumbered and such.

Game should have emphasized that escape, undetectability and anonymity of the assassin, but yes, it gave you freedom enough to think "I think I shall just fight my way through"...

It was a good game.