Toribash
Originally Posted by FuryBull View Post
If you do, you'll be using huge glasses after 1 or 2 months.

Runnin your console thru your PC screen does that?
Sitting near a TV is harmful to yer eyes I understand that but that doesn't make it any less valid when considering options to improve your "involment" in games.
I recommend PC screen if you think your experience feels too distant.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Computer is obviously going to win as we are in a forum for a computer game. I hate the word PC though, as it seems to refer specificaly to microsoft windows based systems now. Mac is getting a lot of new games too, like spore, cod4, and some others.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
too bad mac sucks.

on topic: it depends on the type of game, if its a fighting game, console is better, and arcade is even better than console, if its something like fps, mmorpg, etc, computer wins .

[T]
#hi

Yeah, as soon as I buy a new graphics card (which I am saving up for) I will leave the Xbox for online play. But in the meantime, I really hate Steam at the moment because of large updates of everything, so Xbox is my savior.
Fonzie be with you.
i can agree that PCs are better than consoles, but consoles actually set a standard and limit for how good the graphics, memory, etc. should be. definitely, the PC is better because of the wide range of games, graphics, and the amount of features in it... but there is always a weakness in great things. the cost, the need for top of the range components... it will be very hard to keep up. this is probably why consoles exist.
you shouldn't have read that
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Computer is obviously going to win as we are in a forum for a computer game. I hate the word PC though, as it seems to refer specificaly to microsoft windows based systems now. Mac is getting a lot of new games too, like spore, cod4, and some others.

Blame the mac ads (most annoying ads ever)

ONTOPIC:
I like both, although most of my friends play xbox as they have shitty PCs and do not appreciate the epicness of a computer.
I play mostly WC3 (PC) as its one of the only games a lot of my friends have + its one of the best games ever made + i'm pretty good at most of the popular maps
:D
FPS games are a helluva lot better when they're on a computer.

The downsides are hacks. You've got your aimbots, wallhacks, invisihacks, peoplesensors, instakills, etc.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
I find that the Mac ads are like the Conservative attack ads...

You would find that agreeable if you are Canadian.

I swear to god, the way Conservatives are attacking is exactly like Apple.
Fonzie be with you.