Ranking
Watersurf you have definitive information besides "they say they'll work on it after FF14" or whatever? Because if theres a chance of it coming out this year I will probably dance in joy. Waited a good 5 years for it.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
I liked it because it was pretty interesting story wise, that's pretty much the only reason I liked it haha.
<sireal> chuck you're a gay cunt
<Chuck_Gaming> I am
well... for me, it was the character design, story/plot animation and overall, the thrill, action and romance. each character has a significant personality which we can relate to. I'm dying for Dream Drop Distance to be released in English.
Edit: forgot to mention the Game-play, the Game-play has definitely improved since Kingdomhearts 1. also: The music is just so amazing.
how can you not like kingdom hearts?
Last edited by Hagan; Apr 17, 2012 at 01:24 AM.
What I loved about Kingdom Hearts was the story, and the fact that they mashed up a lot of different characters from i.e. Disney & Final Fantasy (Which I luv<3)

Not to mention Utada Hikaru's music.
Hagan the 3D opening gave me goosebumps. Can't believe I hadn't seen it yet. Thanks for that.

So in Summary:

-Lovable Characters that you can relate to
-Anime
-Exceptional Soundtrack
-Immersive Story
-Ever Improving gameplay
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Kingdom Hearts always had its epic moments. I only played 1, 2 and that Gameboy Advanced game so I can't really speak for the other dozen Kingdom Hearts I missed, but the final boss fights in those games were fucking awesome. Especially the final fight in Kingdom Hearts 2? Fucking Tag Teamed his ass.

Man I wish my Ps2 was still working...
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
Simplistic yet effective combat system, an amazing story line, lovely characters, the thrill and the romance, the happiness and sadness, all the emotions.

It really gives life to Disney characters, and no game I have ever played has ever pulled me in so much. It could affect my mood for the whole day.

Talkin' bout' Kingdom Hearts 2 on the PS2
The colorful graphics, that I don't mine if it isn't hd, the charm of it is enough. The music, of course. Square Enix is known to have good music. A lot of stuff in the games actually, I don't think I need to mention it again. Sadly, I've only played Chain of Memories on GBA, 385/2 days (probably mixed up the first number?) and now DDD on 3ds.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home