Ranking
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Might be closed, but you can still ask Solax about it.

Why would they close it if you can still do it? That makes no sense please use common sense. It's closed for a reason
I remember making a bank account for my clan and sharing with another user, I suppose I'll know not to do this next time, thanks!
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I remember making a bank account for my clan and sharing with another user, I suppose I'll know not to do this next time, thanks!

Swaves, you shared info, you must want a perma ban.vvv

That's bank sharing. Totally irrelevant. Don't listen to him. The easiest solution is to sell tc for USD. I have looked all over for this "TC for use stuff" in the past and this simple logicical fix helped me.

If your looking for a cheaper way to buy VIP such as the: items are cheaper as items sold by users than sold by market gig, then I can tell you that it's not happening. :< unfortunately
Last edited by Link; Feb 4, 2015 at 05:13 AM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Well then, thanks for replies.

I never mentioned account sharing, i know it's illegal. I thought about a way to send Forum VIP as a gift, but apparently it's impossibile. I hoped in a direct way to excange TC with VIP, and Solax does this. But for me it's not worth, 130k in the market are 14/15USD. Yes, i don't have big earnings.

So, if someone has some more suggestions, feel free to write them. Even if i think i have to follow the old way