Toribash
I didn't effing hack! Can someone prove these idiots wrong?

I don't know why you keep saying I hacked.

It's not corrupted, I watched it countless times, it's not hacked either, that I would know. Maybe you guys are just blind and hurtful people.
Last edited by OK9ZERA; Dec 14, 2008 at 09:08 AM.
It's glitched.

Your arm is contracting some distance away of uke and he gets DM'ed.

It's about 90 frame, if you press edit before it, ya don't get DMs.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Uh, I think it's corrupted, mine shows this, will edit the pic into the post later.

EDIT: pic 1:here

pic 2:here

Okay? It's corrupted, maybe I'll record it on fraps or something, but I did not hack, it's a glitch. No hard feelings.

EDIT: I'm using 3.66 still, is that the problem? I think some people can see it because they use a newer or older version, probably. Uploading the boomhit by itself on photobucket now.

Another edit: My utter failure at capturing and videoing the boomhit can be found here:Ouch?
Last edited by OK9ZERA; Dec 14, 2008 at 11:09 AM.
I really can't see all the reason for all this shit about the replay

The knee does touch the neck, and I checked the leg DM, the decap and the shatterhit, none fake (pause and press e the frame before the DM). YOU get your evidence, there's no good reason to call this hacked

Actually if it were hacked OK9ZERA'd be really stupid because it isn't that cool anyways. Very good job on it, but it's a bit stiff and as said, slow

Not hacked, you can see for yourselves.

EDIT:
well the shatterhit or the decap aren't hacked, don't know about the leg one... prolly glitched. Just pose it before it happens and you'll be fine
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
JUST STOP ARGUING U IMMATURE NINCOMPOOPS! XD ok... I replayed his so called "haxors replay" and check his little decap of his in the replays is no fakey =P
Try stopping at frame 180. You'll se that his knees closing in *whoosh* keep shift-spacing until he decaps
see? It is a real decap
His second dismem may look fake, but its real stop at frame 315, shift-space 3 times and watch the arm fly.
BUT there was something fishy in the replay Check 240-210 DONT STOP keep playing but look closly at the right glute at that moment, you'll se it get damaged when OK9ZERA didn't hit it. So, that means... i have no idea if hes hacking or not >.>
Thank you for wasting a few precious minutes of ur time. I'm sure u could've went to the toilet in that time instead of reading this =) Merry Christmas!
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
Merry Christmas all! Glad you could all clear it up. You see, the people who called it hacked, for some reason, had my tori a distance away from uke, so they were shocked when I used my telekenetic powers.