Toribash
I thought I might let you all know that mcmupp and SWEXxELITE are the same person. So this thread is basically swex asking for peoples opinions about himself, by using an alt and whatnot :)

Otherwise I'd say nuthug
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You got me osta :P.

I just want to know your guys oppinions.

Example of me.
Attached Files
Swex- Darkest burning star.rpl (647.5 KB, 12 views)
jetsfreerun3.tbm (1.5 KB, 6 views)
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
I suggest you make a poll.
Anyways, Nuthug and Jaker are the best. Also Largekilla actually. He's pretty awesome too.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
swex is better than largekilla bro.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Oblivion obviously. He's really one of the only people who have actually mastered realism. Jaker is good, but not on Oblivion's level. NutHugs not in there because he basically stopped after he invented realism. Oblivion continued it and mastered it
Oblivion and Nightin are clearly the best at this type.

Out of those two, Nuthug easily wins in my honest opinion.

If you want me to explain why, it is because he is more original than other replay makers which make freerunning replays.

Edit, remove Nightin from that.
Last edited by notnoob; Jun 8, 2011 at 08:29 PM.
Sold my dog to join RRO
It's funny how some people don't think Oblivion is the best freeruner.

But between swex and nuthug I'd have to say that swex can't even compare with him yet.

Edit: also shuckle, he didn't stop ;p
Oblivion by far. NutHug himself has said Oblivion is better than him. Nightin hasn't made a replay in 340935 years, and Jaker and Swex just aren't up to that level.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by Chreeys View Post
Largekilla sucks..did u see his oblivion parkour? fucking unrealistic..it was just awful.

haha I suck.
I gess your way better than me lol.
Any ways Oblivion is the best runner IMO.