Toribash
View Poll Results: Do You Use Cheats And Walkthroughs?
Yes. I'm a n00b.
9 Votes / 9.18%
No. I'm 1337.
34 Votes / 34.69%
I use walkthroughs but not cheats.
12 Votes / 12.24%
I use cheats but not walkthroughs.
5 Votes / 5.10%
I use cheats when I've finished the game and want to make it more fun.
48 Votes / 48.98%
I use cheats to get past really hard spots which I can't pass.
9 Votes / 9.18%
I use walkthroughs to get past really hard spots which I can't pass.
35 Votes / 35.71%
I use cheats and walkthroughs to get past really hard spots which I can't pass.
13 Votes / 13.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i only used cheats for the gta series

like vice city and san andreas :P

it was really fun to play with a friend in san andreas using cheats on the ps2 ^^
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
I don't use cheats except for lul moments, or when I just want to test something out and can't be arsed to work my way to the area in question legitimately.

Walkthroughs, I've rarely used. The only time I've used one was for Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (the GC one, I may have said the wrong title), because they clearly designed the prison level to require purchasing the guide to go through it without tripping an alarm. It's god damn impossible otherwise.

Glitches, on the other hand, I use freely so long as they don't completely rig the game to your advantage. Example being, I'll use bounces in CoD4, but I won't glitch into walls or do the mg glitch. Just bringing it up because some people group glitches and cheats into the same category.

Also,

Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
"No items, no weapons, Fox only, Final Destination"?

Stoopid n00b, falco better than fox, omg wai so bad? go play hyrule.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I just activated the "Vote for every option cheat"
and in the past I have usually used cheats after completing the game to have more fun, or if there's a glitch and I need the cheat to get past it, such as saving the game the second before you get pushed off a cliff.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
i dont like it if players use cheats in multiplayer games or in multiplayer , what tehy do in the singleplayer i do not care

walkthroughts are ok , if im stuck on a part in the game im looking in the internet that will help me fpr that part of the game

i voted
I use walkthroughs to get past really hard spots which I can't pass.
so i think its okay , but to use cheats to pass a spot its not really fair

thats my opinion to cheats ..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Multiplayer games : I never even look up if there are cheats for that game, and even if there were, I would never use them.
And so far I didn't play any MP game that has walkthroughs, so I never used them.

Single player games : I only and I do mean only use cheats once I've finished the game myself. When I do, I look up for some fun cheats mostly because I've done everything in the game, but I never use them before I finished the game, and got all the collectables/unlockables...
And I only use walkthroughs when I'm really stuck somewhere and spent several hours trying to figure out what to do, in vain, which rarely happens.

Tessh, Cheats are cheat codes, some sort of hacks maybe, to give you special abilities in a game, such as infinite health, unlock all unlockables automatically, infinite ammo...
Walkthroughs are guides to help you see how you go through the game from the beginning to the end.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

as most of you said I use them lolz or after I have finished the game

I use cheats Only if I get stuck somewhere shitty, and before you say
"Thats what walkthrough are there for"

I prefer Cheats :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Madness
Originally Posted by SnipersFan View Post
Cheats are for losers and for those who don't like playing things normally.
Walkthroughs are nice, they help people if they don't what to do.
At least in walkthroughs, you play the game with a book helping you, not like cheats, where you can go firin' your lazors.

Walkthroughs usually lead to things that lead to cheats.
/paradox
BAD LUCK
Who needs cheats when you can hack(Joking)
Joking<<-- ;3
Hmm, For me, I wouldn't use cheats or walkthough's on games. Cause it's not fun, if you just type in some passcodes and aha You Just Pwned The GAME! ;3
Well Depends, I use walkthoughs just when i'm like "OMG HOW DO YOU BEAT THIS" :3
And I would just like that Dad(xD) said "I use cheats when I finished/beat/completed the whole game" :3
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community